TOP 3 PROPOSALS FROM WIMPOLE HALL WEDDING FAIR


 OUR WINNERS ARE

1. Proposal 1 Holiday proposal (Child Proposed)
I was on holiday in Greece with my partner and son. 
One evening whilst on holiday our little boy got down on one knee with the ring in his hand and said "Daddy wants to marry you".
(this is the lady who then started crying at our stand - Kerry said they were 'Happy Tears!')

2. Proposal 2 Birthday proposal (Treasure Hunt)
She woke up to lots of presents on her birthday.
Inside one of the presents was the first clue to a Treasure Hunt. 
At each destination she would find a present and another clue. 
The clues led her round Cambridgeshire the whole day to places they liked to go (i.e. first dates).
Finally, they went for a punt and above one of the bridges were her family and friends. 
They lowered the last clue on a ribbon. 
Her partner went down on one knee (balancing in the punt) and asked ‘Will you marry me?’ 

3. Proposal 7 London Proposal (Lies, Lies & More Lies)
The ring was organised in advance by asking a friend of my partner to lie in order to get the ring size & style. 
I often have work trips to London, so this time I said my trip to London was for two.
My friend collected us in his Black Cab and took us to London Eye, where I had booked a Capsule for 2 with Champagne. 
At the top, I got down on one knee and proposed, my partner was stunned and said 'Yes'