'Sweety Glass Hire'

Hi Lindsay,
Many congratulations on organising a fabulous wedding fayre last Sunday at
Shenley Cricket Ground.
The venue oozes charm, is so quintessentially English and the staff were so
kind and welcoming.  

In between promoting my 'Sweety Glass Hire' I was also on my quest to seek
out romantic men in Hertfordshire and was delighted to hear all the tales
and lengths to which men go to when planning a proposal. The holiday
proposal was very popular including separate proposals at both the top and
bottom of the Eiffel Tower, the razor with no batteries in the compartment
so that it could hide an engagement ring. 

One proposal in particular stood out above the rest, which I would like to
share with you.

'Alex proposed to Lori outside a shop in Brighton. Not just any shop, but
'ChoccyWoccyDooDah'.     
In the front window of the shop was a specially commissioned cake with the
words: 'Lori will you marry me?' inscribed on it.
The shop and cake have also featured in a TV documentary.

Wedding Fayres aren't just about promoting your business, I consider it a
great honour to share peoples' stories on what is going to be one of the
most wonderful days of their lives. Like all girlies, I love a Happy Ending!


Take care,
Tracey